Our Kindergarten through 12th grade mastery-based Program uses the Accelerated Christian Education curriculum. Click on the A.C.E. logo above for more information. Below are a few facts from their
Accelerated Christian Education's concepts are based on the following Five Basic Laws of Learning:
- A child must be at a level where he/she can perform.
- He/she must have reasonable goals.
- His/her learning must be controlled, and he/she must be motivated.
- His/her learning must be measurable.
- His/her learning must be rewarded.
Based on these principles, the A.C.E. curriculum assures parents of:
- A solid, mastery-based, back-to-basics education for their child.
- A course of study diagnostically individualized to meet a student's specific learning needs and capabilities.
- A program incorporating Scripture, Godly character building, and wisdom principles.